Disruptions in the supply chain are a stick in the wheel of the economy, so the tracking of assets in the supply chain helps in the improvement of this.
That’s why we’ve launched the BST100, our new internal battery asset tracking device that can last up to 4 years (last updated) while sending data once a day. Undoubtedly, an invaluable help in tracking assets in the supply chain.
The BST100 is a device for asset tracking and additional protection against theft of valuable goods, as well, it could be used in a wide range of tool tracking applications through our platform, containers, machines, parcels, pallets, etc. It is a robust waterproof solution (IP67) and easy to assemble. Battery usage mainly depends on how long you want to monitor your assets. The device employs a low-power BlueNRG-232 chip set, internal GNSS module, 2 or 3 (depending on model) non-rechargeable Li-SOCl2 batteries, replaceable very quickly.
The device also has LBS technology, which allows geolocation to be obtained using triangulation through telephone towers when there is no GPS signal, and using 30% less battery. This also has WIFI and Bluetooth, which allows you to obtain an even more accurate geolocation and also allows you to locate the device quickly in case of loss or inventory in closed areas through Bluetooth and our App.
The dimensions of the device are 78 x 63 x 28 mm (L x W x H) and has IP67, and can be embedded in the objects you want to follow. In addition to all of the above, the device has an accelerometer, temperature sensor, humidity sensor and tampering to detect openings.
This device can additionally act as a backup device, communicate via Bluetooth with any of the devices in your series, detecting a disconnection from the main device, and changing its settings automatically to report for example a theft. Undoubtedly a breakthrough in asset tracking technology and the best example of how progress can be achieved through the Internet of Things.
BST100 Asset Tracking Summary for Supply Chain Asset Tracking:
- Geolocation through GPS, triangulation through mobile telephony and WIFI.
- Bluetooth that allows your geolocation in closed areas, inventory and communication with other devices in your series.
- Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer, temperature, humidity, light (on request), tampering.
- Device dimensions are 78 x 63 x 28 mm (L x W x H).
- Battery 30% more powerful than the previous version.
- Sending records by programming or by time, with a minimum of 5 minutes, tilt detection, speeding detection, traffic jam detection.
- Automatic and manual geofencing.
- Between 1,000 and 1,500 geolocations (depending on the version).
- Accuracy of geolocation < 3 m.
- Indoor and outdoor location.